Friday, November 11, 2005

ummm.. valerie told me she TAGGED me. okay.. LOL


rules of the game:
1) post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2)At the end, list the names of 5 people who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

5 weird/random stuffs about me:
o1- cant live w/o maple
o2- maple with him everytime i go online =X
o3- cant live w/o my double ANE & ah siao gang ((:
o4- i laugh REAL LOUD!
o5- weird.. real WEIRD


next 5 people doing this quiz:
Sharon
Grace
Yilian
Roufang
Linda

do not ask people who asked you to play or had already played before.


okay.. went for guides. had silver test.. shiping, yilian, puifun and me went to hide at the back door so that guan ying and wankee wun see us. LOL. indeed, dey din see us. hahahahaha!!!


loads of us discussed the answers. LOL.. including me =X


ITS MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! *MUACKSS*

(:

No comments: